In Episode 16 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Adam Kunes, the Founder of Have Fun Do Good on creating for-purpose travel and sharing the power of giving back through one of a kind adventure volunteer opportunities.
Adam Kunes, founder of Have Fun Do Good, found his inspiration in volunteerism through his participation in the Semester at Sea program, a 100-day undergraduate cruise around the world. This experience opened Adam’s eyes to the world and shaped his views on what it means to truly give to others. His participation in many service-oriented trips both during Semester at Sea and at home inspired the concept for HFDG. Adam hopes his efforts will allow others to realize the opportunities to volunteer are endless and that service can be fun.
Have Fun Do Good (HFDG) is a for-purpose travel and event company sharing the power of volunteerism through immersive and one of a kind volunteer opportunities. They offer immersive service experiences through Travel excursions and Corporate events. Whether you’re traveling or staying closer to home, HFDG provides everything volunteers need to get involved: planning, access to worthwhile charities and causes, accommodations and, of course, fun.
Through travel and immersion, you are challenged to to step out of your comfort zone to learn, grow and try new things. Have Fun Do Good participants are exposed to new people, experiences and locations during organized volunteer projects throughout the country. This type of exposure is a crucial factor in developing volunteers, civic leaders and change-makers.
- How The Resolution Project Invests in Young Leaders to Create Positive Ventures
- This Startup Captures Harmful CO2 from the Atmosphere to Create the World’s First Carbon-Negative Diamonds
- Cope Notes is on a Mission to Scale Mental Health Support to Millions Around the World
- The Valentine’s Day Gift Guide For Conscious Consumers (2021)
- On Deck is Building a World Class Community of Ambitious People to Launch and Scale Big Ideas
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur