A Map of 20 Social Good Brands in the U.S. Take a look at the brands, companies, and entrepreneurs combining business ideas and philanthropy to make the world a better place. Take a look at the map for a description of each brand.
List includes :
- FiftyFive Clothing – Irvine, CA
- Sword and Plough – Denver, CO
- Ethnotek – Minnesota
- Alchemy Goods – Seattle, WA
- Re5cue Clothing – Kansas City, MO
- Bucketfeet – Chicago, IL
- Love Is Mighty – New York, NY
- Warby Parker – New York, NY
- BANGS Shoes – Clemson, SC
- Bright Funds – San Francisco
- Project 7 – San Clemente, CA
- LSTN – West Hollywood, CA
- TOMS – Los Angeles, CA
- The People’s Movement – Solana Beach, CA
- Jedidiah Clothing – San Diego, CA
- Yellow Leaf Hammocks – San Franciso, CA
- Indosole – San Francisco, CA
- WeWood – Los Angeles, CA
- Nika Water – La Jolla, CA
- Stone + Cloth – Los Angeles, CA
What's Your Reaction?
Founder of Causeartist + Social Entrepreneur + Partner at Charity Charge + Journey of the Soul: Album on Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and Tidal all sales and streaming royalties go to support impact projects around the world.