In episode 4 of the Impact India podcast, I sit with Mandeep Jhajj at Bootstart in Fort, Mumbai to talk about how her social enterprise, Tribes for GOOD, is changing the way we see voluntourism.
Tribes for GOOD is an impact travel organization that bridges the talent gap faced by social change organizations in India by connecting them to an international talent pool of students, millennials and early retirees. Mandeep dives into how her Social Impact Journeys are impacting founders and beneficiaries of social impact organizations across Maharashtra and beyond.
Tune in to learn:
- How you can make an impact using your unique skills without leaving your home
- The ethical approach to volunteering abroad
- How Mandeep is transforming Tribes for GOOD into a tech platform
- Meet the Organization Representing Minorities and Millennials in Policies That Impact America’s Future
- Tackling Gender-Based Violence Through Economic Women’s Empowerment
- The Initiative Connects Craftspeople and Consumers Through Handcrafted Products
- 5 Socially Conscious and Natural Skincare Brands for Better Daily Hygiene
- Meet the Handworker Economy, the Second Largest Employer of Women Globally
Jazz is one of the leading pioneers of the zero waste travel movement in India and the Director of Content at Causeartist. She is the co-founder of Hara House, India's first zero waste guesthouse, and Director of Hara World, an experiential education and impact travel organization for diverse young changemakers. Jazz is deeply passionate about empowering young people to become confident and knowledgeable leaders for sustainable development, zero waste living, conscious fashion, and responsible travel. She is a co-founder of Sustainable Travel Network, and host of the Impact India podcast.. Connect with Jazz at firstname.lastname@example.org