In episode 10 of the Impact India podcast, I connect with Ramona Saboo, founder of Forty Red Bangles, a socially conscious fashion brand that celebrates the marriage of sustainability and design.
The brand offers beautifully designed lifestyle products that find their roots in traditional organic sources. All designs are created in-house, each with a unique story to tell, handmade with eco-friendly materials. They also collaborate and outsource elements of production to artisan groups to produce one-of-a-kind designs. The initiative enables undiscovered talent to reach new markets while supporting sustainable community development.
Ramona comes from a background of building social enterprises and working with refugee groups in Melbourne, which inspired her to start her own business with a focus on community development and sustainable practices.
Tune in to learn:
- How continually innovate your processes to build success as a social brand
- How to engage locals and build brand visibility
- The impact tourism has on social brands and community development
Connect with Ramona and her team at fortyredbangles.com or on Instagram.
- Marketplace of the Future Invites You To The World’s Fair of Sustainability
- 13 Incredible Artivists Using Recycled Materials in Their Creations
- Meet the Female Founder Investing in a Low-Carbon Economy & Healthy Living
- IX Water Reaches $350,000 Milestone in Its Crowdfunding Campaign To Support Its Innovative CleanTech Products For Industrial Wastewater
- How New Profit is Using Venture Philanthropy to Upskill Low-Income and Entry-Level Workers at Scale
Jazz is one of the leading pioneers of the zero waste travel movement in India and the Director of Content at Causeartist. She is the co-founder of Hara House, India's first zero waste guesthouse, and Director of Hara World, an experiential education and impact travel organization for diverse young changemakers. Jazz is deeply passionate about empowering young people to become confident and knowledgeable leaders for sustainable development, zero waste living, conscious fashion, and responsible travel. She is a co-founder of Sustainable Travel Network, and host of the Impact India podcast.. Connect with Jazz at firstname.lastname@example.org