How it Works?
- Put pen to paper Take notes. Write a poem. Solve an equation. Draw a masterpiece. It’s your notebook.
- Choose a destination Connect your symbols to Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive, OneNote, Slack, Box, iCloud, iMessage, or Email. Tap Destinations, Change Destination, and sign in with your account. Mark the symbol on the Rocketbook pages you’d like to send.
- Scan your pages Open the Rocketbook App on your mobile device. Scan the pages you’d like to capture and send.
- Blast your notes to the cloud Your pages have reached their destination. Share, print, archive.
Latest posts by Causeartist
- A New mixed-use Campus is Being Built in Colorado to Foster Social Innovation - February 7, 2019
- Two of the Biggest Names in Philanthropy Merge To Become a Global Hub for Impact - February 6, 2019
- Rethink Your Vacation Plans This Year To Add Volunteer Adventure Travel - January 31, 2019