Austin has spent the past 20 years of his career working on early stage environmental markets and technologies, with a dose of policy work along the way. His first venture into carbon offsetting began in grad school with a program he started to sell carbon offsets to his classmates.
He firmly believes that solving the climate crisis demands participation from businesses. Austin has a joint MBA/MEM from Yale and a BA from Dartmouth. Now, as CEO of Climate Neutral, Austin is empowered by enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that paying for carbon pollution is cheaper and easier than they think.
Climate Neutral is an independent non-profit organization working to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon world by putting a price on carbon emissions. The organization is enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that measuring and paying for their carbon emissions is cheaper and easier than they think.
- Interview With Brad Feld, Co-founder Of Techstars, On His Journey Building Startup Communities Dedicated To Solving Complex Challenges
- Building a Sustainable Travel Industry Post-Pandemic with Sustainable Travel Network
- Meet the Fund Leading Impact Investing in Mexico and Latin America
- The Journey to Create a Sustainable Fashion Marketplace for Men
- How We Can Bring the Best of Silicon Valley to Underserved Communities in America
Founder of Causeartist // Social Entrepreneur