Austin has spent the past 20 years of his career working on early stage environmental markets and technologies, with a dose of policy work along the way. His first venture into carbon offsetting began in grad school with a program he started to sell carbon offsets to his classmates.
He firmly believes that solving the climate crisis demands participation from businesses. Austin has a joint MBA/MEM from Yale and a BA from Dartmouth. Now, as CEO of Climate Neutral, Austin is empowered by enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that paying for carbon pollution is cheaper and easier than they think.
Climate Neutral is an independent non-profit organization working to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon world by putting a price on carbon emissions. The organization is enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that measuring and paying for their carbon emissions is cheaper and easier than they think.
- This Inspiring Fintech Startup Enables Affordable Financing Solutions for African Students in Global Universities
- Meet the First-Ever Food Forest in Rwanda and the Impact it Creates
- New Story is Using a Startup Mentality to Create One of the World’s Most Innovative Nonprofits
- How To Tackle Climate Change With Climate Researcher Anjana Aravind
- Meet the Global Movement to Ensure Future Generations Thrive in the New Economy
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur