Austin has spent the past 20 years of his career working on early stage environmental markets and technologies, with a dose of policy work along the way. His first venture into carbon offsetting began in grad school with a program he started to sell carbon offsets to his classmates.
He firmly believes that solving the climate crisis demands participation from businesses. Austin has a joint MBA/MEM from Yale and a BA from Dartmouth. Now, as CEO of Climate Neutral, Austin is empowered by enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that paying for carbon pollution is cheaper and easier than they think.
Climate Neutral is an independent non-profit organization working to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon world by putting a price on carbon emissions. The organization is enlisting brands in the fight against climate change by showing them that measuring and paying for their carbon emissions is cheaper and easier than they think.
- Honoring the Memory of Leila Janah and the Future of Sustainable Luxury Skincare with the CEO of LXMI
- The Journey of TechChange to Become a Top Technology Social Enterprise
- How The Resolution Project Invests in Young Leaders to Create Positive Ventures
- This Startup Captures Harmful CO2 from the Atmosphere to Create the World’s First Carbon-Negative Diamonds
- Cope Notes is on a Mission to Scale Mental Health Support to Millions Around the World
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur