Update: New York on tech has rebranded to America on Tech
In Episode 17 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Jessica Santana, the Co-founder and CEO of New York On Tech on why she is using her journey in technology to bring low income students the skills needed to change their future.
Jessica is a graduate of Syracuse University with degrees in Accounting and Information Technology. In 2014, with Evin Robinson, she co-founded New York On Tech(NYOT), an organization that creates pathways for students into degrees and careers in tech.
Her work has been featured in media outlets such as Forbes, CNN and Huffington Post and have forged partnerships that reach students in all five boroughs of NYC. Jessica has spoken to over 50 different audiences including TechCrunch, Google for Entrepreneurs, the White House, and been named a Forbes 30 Under 30, Wells Fargo Millennial Activist, Ashoka / American Express Emerging Innovator, and a World Economic Forum Global Shaper.
Prior to NYOT, Jessica worked as a technology consultant for global brands that include Accenture and Deloitte. She also completed the JPMorganChase Global Enterprise Technology Leadership program and was recognized as a Deloitte Future Leaders Apprentice and a Morgan Stanley Emerging Leader.
- (Podcast) Founder of MADI Apparel on the Future of Ethical Fashion and Empowering Women
- The Social Impact Holiday Gift Guide For Conscious Consumers(2019)
- Meet the Inspiring CEO Creating Jobs for Women with Histories of Addiction and Incarceration
- The Virtue Project Brings Together Creators and Entrepreneurs Shaping Social Impact in Los Angeles
- Meet Vera, The New Platform That Makes it Easy to Offset Your Plastic Footprint
What's Your Reaction?
Founder of Causeartist + Social Entrepreneur + Partner at Charity Charge + Journey of the Soul: Album on Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and Tidal all sales and streaming royalties go to support impact projects around the world.