The eco-minded tech brand Nimble has announced its new Bottle Case, the world’s only protective case for iPhone made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. With the sale of each Bottle Case, Nimble will donate 5% to those working to protect the planet’s oceans and marine life. 😀
“Our oceans are drowning in plastic. We’re not interested in creating new plastic to make phone cases. We want to keep existing plastic in the economy and out of our oceans and landfills.”Ross Howe, CEO and Co-founder of nimble.
Bottle Case comes in five unique colors inspired by the ocean: Soft Coral, Glacier, Seagrass, Deep Sea, and Black Sand. Each color is paired with a different nonprofit recipient.
Nimble’s nonprofit partners include Coral Reef Alliance (Soft Coral); CarbonFund.org (Glacier); Sea Save Foundation (Deep Sea); The Seabin Foundation (Seagrass); and WILDCOAST (Black Sand). All donations are tracked and verified by 1% for the Planet.
The Bottle Case design is slim and light. It includes several variations of rPET (recycled plastic bottles). A hard rPET inner shell is covered by a durable, rPET fabric to provide a comfortable hand grip.
Every Bottle Case includes a suede-like, rPET fabric interior lining, and a rPET camera ring, both styled in Nimble’s signature blue to represent the company’s commitment to clean, plastic-free oceans.
Following Apple Case Guidelines for protection, Bottle Case is also washable, and shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging.
When the case is no longer needed, Nimble will recycle or repurpose it at no added cost the consumer through an expansion of their current One-for-One Tech Recovery Project. ♻️
Available for iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR at gonimble.com for $39.95.
- Āether Beauty is Disrupting the $500 Billion Beauty Industry Through Actual Clean Cosmetics and Sustainable Packaging
- Marketplace of the Future Invites You To The World’s Fair of Sustainability
- 13 Incredible Artivists Using Recycled Materials in Their Creations
- Meet the Female Founder Investing in a Low-Carbon Economy & Healthy Living
- IX Water Reaches $350,000 Milestone in Its Crowdfunding Campaign To Support Its Innovative CleanTech Products For Industrial Wastewater
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.