In Episode 15 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Mark Horoszowski, the Co-founder of the social impact platform, MovingWorlds, on using your skills and expertise to address the global talent gap.
Mark is co-founder and CEO of MovingWorlds.org, a global platform that helps people volunteer their expertise with social impact organizations around the world, on their own or through corporate-sponsored programs. Since its launch in 2011, MovingWorlds.org has unleashed over 7 million dollars worth of professional skills across 60 countries. Mark has been featured in Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Forbes, Stanford Social Innovation Review and many more as the co-founder of the “Experteering” movement.
MovingWorlds is a social impact organization addressing the global talent gap. The online platform and community connects people who want to travel and volunteer their expertise directly with social impact organizations around the world. You can lend your talents in basically every different sector. From accounting, to web design, from social media marketing, to business and sales strategy, to IT training, to video editing, to SEO specialists – MovingWorlds offers amazing opportunity at startups and organizations all over the world to lend your talents.
- Āether Beauty is Disrupting the $500 Billion Beauty Industry Through Actual Clean Cosmetics and Sustainable Packaging
- Marketplace of the Future Invites You To The World’s Fair of Sustainability
- 13 Incredible Artivists Using Recycled Materials in Their Creations
- Meet the Female Founder Investing in a Low-Carbon Economy & Healthy Living
- IX Water Reaches $350,000 Milestone in Its Crowdfunding Campaign To Support Its Innovative CleanTech Products For Industrial Wastewater
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur