In Episode 15 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Mark Horoszowski, the Co-founder of the social impact platform, MovingWorlds, on using your skills and expertise to address the global talent gap.
Mark is co-founder and CEO of MovingWorlds.org, a global platform that helps people volunteer their expertise with social impact organizations around the world, on their own or through corporate-sponsored programs. Since its launch in 2011, MovingWorlds.org has unleashed over 7 million dollars worth of professional skills across 60 countries. Mark has been featured in Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Forbes, Stanford Social Innovation Review and many more as the co-founder of the “Experteering” movement.
MovingWorlds is a social impact organization addressing the global talent gap. The online platform and community connects people who want to travel and volunteer their expertise directly with social impact organizations around the world. You can lend your talents in basically every different sector. From accounting, to web design, from social media marketing, to business and sales strategy, to IT training, to video editing, to SEO specialists – MovingWorlds offers amazing opportunity at startups and organizations all over the world to lend your talents.
- 40 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch for in 2021
- The Better Meat Co is Pioneering the Future of Food Sustainability Through Technology and Cellular Agriculture
- Join The Social Impact & Career Growth Fellowship With The MovingWorlds Institute
- WordProof is Creating a More Trusted Web Through Timestamp Technology
- BE Outfitter Partners with Wounded Warrior Homes to Provide Its Adaptable Shelter to Homeless Veterans
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur