Have Fun Do Good is a volunteer travel company based in Pittsburgh, PA. They’re changing the way people look at volunteering by incorporating the “road trip” concept into their trip model, offering a unique experience for their participants. The organization focuses on weekend trips that take their participants to different cities within the U.S. to volunteer where needed.
Have Fun Do Good is currently campaigning on Generosity.com to raise $16,500 USD to re-vamp their 2002 BlueBird School Bus, making it their main source of transportation for their volunteer trips. Donation levels from $25 USD to $5000 USD include special gifts as a thank you to all sponsors. Gifts include branded trucker hats, t-shirts, invitations to the Bus Launch Party, and customized weekend trips for donations over $2000 USD.
The Bus Accomplishes Multiple Goals
- Cuts down on accommodation costs
- Serves as a visual marketing tool that will help us reach even more people
- Simplifies the logistics of trip planning for our staff
- Serves as a home-base for trip participants and further encourages bonding and positive group dynamics
- Enhances the social element of Have Fun Do Good, something that we know is important to our target demographic
- Differentiates HFDG from other volunteer organizations and travel companies and allows us to provide a totally unique experience
- Allows us to truly put love in motion and serve more people
To contribute to their campaign, please check out more here.
What's Your Reaction?
Founder of Causeartist + Social Entrepreneur + Partner at Charity Charge + Journey of the Soul: Album on Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and Tidal all sales and streaming royalties go to support impact projects around the world.