In episode 41 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Laura Alexander and Liza Moiseeva, co-founders of Brightly on their mission to build a billion dollar conscious consumer platform.
The Brightly platform focuses on brand + product recommendations, actionable + research content, and authentic community connections to empower people to make a difference for the planet.
Laura co-founded Brightly after leading social impact search initiatives for Google, scaling Amazon.com’s Fashion business, igniting Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community, creating products for Adobe and more, Laura was driven to create Brightly to catalyze change. She is a technical and design-focused leader with experience managing teams of all sizes and disciplines, from engineers to marketers. Along with Liza, Laura co-hosts the Good Together Podcast, an arm of the Brightly.eco platform.
Liza’s personal passion for helping ethical businesses grow led her to found Scaling Good, an online community and consulting service for entrepreneurs looking to get an edge on their marketing and sales. Liza is also a co-host of the Good Together podcast, a resource for everyone looking to live a more sustainable lifestyle. The podcast was featured by Apple as their number #1 pick for conscious consumers and ended at the top 150 podcasts in the US after just ten episodes. Previously, Liza was a CMO at GlobeIn, the leading social enterprise subscription box company, which she helped scale from $0 to $12mln.
- GreenStory Combines Sustainability Analysis with Informative Graphics to Make Conscious Consumerism More Transparent
- Turner Impact Capital is Building One of the Nation’s Largest and Fastest Growing Social Impact Investment Firms
- How GoChain is Building Blockchain Solutions to Help Create a More Transparent and Sustainable World
- GoodCarts is the Easiest Way for Impact Ecommerce Stores to Gain New Customers for Free
- A New Category of Functional Sustainable Footwear is Being Created From Cannabis Hemp Fibers
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur