In episode 41 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Laura Alexander and Liza Moiseeva, co-founders of Brightly on their mission to build a billion dollar conscious consumer platform.
The Brightly platform focuses on brand + product recommendations, actionable + research content, and authentic community connections to empower people to make a difference for the planet.
Laura co-founded Brightly after leading social impact search initiatives for Google, scaling Amazon.com’s Fashion business, igniting Sephora’s Beauty Insider Community, creating products for Adobe and more, Laura was driven to create Brightly to catalyze change. She is a technical and design-focused leader with experience managing teams of all sizes and disciplines, from engineers to marketers. Along with Liza, Laura co-hosts the Good Together Podcast, an arm of the Brightly.eco platform.
Liza’s personal passion for helping ethical businesses grow led her to found Scaling Good, an online community and consulting service for entrepreneurs looking to get an edge on their marketing and sales. Liza is also a co-host of the Good Together podcast, a resource for everyone looking to live a more sustainable lifestyle. The podcast was featured by Apple as their number #1 pick for conscious consumers and ended at the top 150 podcasts in the US after just ten episodes. Previously, Liza was a CMO at GlobeIn, the leading social enterprise subscription box company, which she helped scale from $0 to $12mln.
- 40 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch for in 2021
- The Better Meat Co is Pioneering the Future of Food Sustainability Through Technology and Cellular Agriculture
- Join The Social Impact & Career Growth Fellowship With The MovingWorlds Institute
- WordProof is Creating a More Trusted Web Through Timestamp Technology
- BE Outfitter Partners with Wounded Warrior Homes to Provide Its Adaptable Shelter to Homeless Veterans
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur