In Episode 3 of the Impact India podcast, I meet with Himanshu Shekhar, owner of Delhi By Cycle, at The Red Kettle Cafe.
Himanshu cycled across India 3300km(2050 miles) to understand India and its land better! After a few years in finance & business, realized his true calling for stories, travel and human connections.
Delhi by Cycle is India’s first cycling tour company based in New Delhi. Himanshu dives into his passion for cycling and why New Delhi is the most beautiful city in India, along with his journey in entrepreneurship coming from a finance background.
Tune in to hear:
- How the company is smashing the stigma around cycling
- How modes of transportation are associated with the caste system
- Himanshu’s journey in advocating for cycling lanes in a city overcome by traffic and pollution
- Marketplace of the Future Invites You To The World’s Fair of Sustainability
- 13 Incredible Artivists Using Recycled Materials in Their Creations
- Meet the Female Founder Investing in a Low-Carbon Economy & Healthy Living
- IX Water Reaches $350,000 Milestone in Its Crowdfunding Campaign To Support Its Innovative CleanTech Products For Industrial Wastewater
- How New Profit is Using Venture Philanthropy to Upskill Low-Income and Entry-Level Workers at Scale
Jazz is one of the leading pioneers of the zero waste travel movement in India and the Director of Content at Causeartist. She is the co-founder of Hara House, India's first zero waste guesthouse, and Director of Hara World, an experiential education and impact travel organization for diverse young changemakers. Jazz is deeply passionate about empowering young people to become confident and knowledgeable leaders for sustainable development, zero waste living, conscious fashion, and responsible travel. She is a co-founder of Sustainable Travel Network, and host of the Impact India podcast.. Connect with Jazz at email@example.com