In Episode 3 of the Impact India podcast, I meet with Himanshu Shekhar, owner of Delhi By Cycle, at The Red Kettle Cafe in New Delhi.
Delhi by Cycle is India’s first cycling tour company based in New Delhi. Himanshu dives into his passion for cycling and why Delhi is the most beautiful city in India, along with his journey in entrepreneurship coming from a finance background.
Tune in to hear:
- How Delhi By Cycle is smashing the stigma around cycling
- How modes of transportation are associated with the caste system
- Himanshu’s journey in advocating for cycling lanes in a city overcome by traffic and pollution
- How the Next Generation of Scientists Will Impact the World Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Becoming an Active Supporter to Sustainable Fashion With the Founder of Fairtrunk
- Meet the Female Founder Using Hotels and Technology to Bring Sustainable Travel Mainstream
- Tribes for GOOD is Revolutionizing Voluntourism Through Social Impact Journeys
- How Ayahuasca Therapy is Transforming the Lives of Veterans with PTSD