This Bar Saves Lives makes ridiculously delicious snack bars with a mission! For every bar sold, the company gives life-saving food to a child in need. Made with real, whole ingredients and certified non-GMO, gluten free, fair trade, and bee friendly, This Bar Saves Lives snack bars are a snack that will help you eat food, feel good, and do good.
1. When someone asks you what your company is, how do you explain it to them?
This Bar Saves Lives makes non-GMO, gluten free, and ridiculously delicious snack bars. For every bar sold, we give life-saving food to a child in need. We want to make severe malnutrition a thing of the past.
2. What has been the most exciting thing about starting your social enterprise?
We recently passed a HUGE giving milestone – we gave our millionth packet of food! With over 1.2 million packets donated, our community has given enough food aid to help save over 8,000 lives. Knowing that our everyday work helps provide food to a child in need and that we are actually helping to save lives is probably the most exciting and unique thing about This Bar Saves Lives.
3. What is the greatest struggle you face running a social enterprise?
In the snack bar world, we’re a small fish in a big pond. We’re going up against much bigger brands with more resources than us, but we all work hard and are completely driven by our mission. It’s hard work starting and running a social enterprise, but that’s what makes it worth it.
This Bar Saves Lives is part of our social impact giveaway going on now. We have teamed up with 13 brands to present an awesome prize-pack for consumers who want to discover amazing brands impacting the world through social enterprise. Click here to enter!
Latest posts by Grant Trahant
- Aloha for People Provides Jobs and Clean Water With These Beautifully Designed Shirts - November 29, 2017
- How To Support One Of The Most Amazing Animals In The World With Your Next Sock Purchase - November 8, 2017
- Meet The Organic Chocolate Company Built On Beautiful Design, Transparency, & Sustainability - November 2, 2017